Americans Helping America
Chamber of Commerce
The American Dream
Video Introduction to AHA Immigration Integration
The Americans Helping America Chamber of Commerce has created a membership package that includes Migration Integration services. The videos on this website (under the Migration menu bar) go into detail on how the Migration Integration program works. If you require more information or have questions about the adoption and membership fees select the Chamber of Commerce (on the menu bar) then go to the Chamber of Commerce in your area and call or contact the agent’s phone number or email listed on that page.
The Migration Integration program is only available to persons not born in the United States of America. Details on the Migration / Integration section is listed below.
AHA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE.
The Americans Helping America is a non-profit Organization with a 501© (3) and a 501© (6) tax exempt status. The aim of these Organizations is to aid, direct, educate and to assist the communities with available resources and information in their daily struggle in this great country of ours.
The AHA Organization membership package services include:
A community membership certificate, valid for 1 year.
The AHA – Individual Chamber of Commerce Migration Integration membership package.
Migration / Integration program.
- Application for visiting and work visa.
- Application for marriage to US citizens.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Application for citizenship.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Application for legal minor adoption.
- Adult legal adoption and family connection.
Legal Shield family legal protection and credit restoration membership.
- Complete family legal protection.
- Attorney available 24/7.
- Attorneys specialized in specific field.
- Affordable and easy access to the communities.
- Identity theft program.
- Credit score restoration available.
- Residual income for associate members.
Other special services.
- Fast Legal divorce through International Court.
- Justice of the Peace and notarization for international matters.
- International driving license.
- Marriage through international court.
The PNTV – Individual membership package.
- Free access to media for a year.
- Free media recording for community activity.
- Free education to media etc.
The AHA – individual membership package.
- Access to various individual job opportunities.
- Access to various scholarships.
- Access to various job trainings.
The CIBO – community independent business owner membership package.
- Small local business opportunity.
- Franchising opportunity.
- Investment opportunity.
- Exporting business opportunity.
- Stock market shares ownership opportunity.
The State and Federal Government resources available to community:
The State and Federal employment opportunities.
- Local government employment opportunity.
- State government employment opportunity.
- Federal government employment opportunity.
- Business and private employment opportunity.
The State and Federal business opportunities.
- State and federal business development.
- State and federal contracts opportunity.
- State and federal business licensing opportunity.
- State and federal exporting opportunity.
The IRS resources and assistance.
- Procurement business opportunity.
- Small business program opportunity.
- Contracts and business incentive program.
The State and local SBA business training programs.
- Access to SBA small business training program.
- SBA small business loan opportunity.
- Export and import business loan opportunity.
Community Services / Programs
Community service work program.
- Translating and interpreting legal documents.
- Script documents
- Visual presentation
- Various languages
Community services program for jobs recommendation.
- Various recommendations through job training.
- Volunteers in community services.
Community services program for Superior Court fines.
- Alternative sentencing program.
- Help to restore a clean record.
- Reduction of probation time through community services.
Charity services for feeding and assisting the homeless program.
- Invite the community to become involved in feeding the homeless.
- Teach the youth to participate in charity work.
- Visit and assist the widow and the orphanage here in the US.
- Visit the homes of the elderly and assist in their needs.
Youth and juvenile program.
- Coordinate in youth rehabilitation program.
- Coordinate in youth work training program.
- Coordinate in youth small business training program.
- Coordinate in youth media training program.
The Americans Helping America and Native Hawaiian Pacific Islanders Chamber of Commerce Agency are committed to assist the community in every way we can, by allowing the migration of minorities that are struggling to have a smooth transition through the American system. This membership package is a protection for you and your family to become a law abiding citizen of the United States of America.
There are education centers available all within short distances that offer training and assistance in reading, writing and speaking English.
Our priority is to make sure that all under-served communities have ample access to assistance and resources offered by the American Government to make sure that no one is left behind.
Please contact us if translation assistance is needed. We’re sure that you will enjoy our Immigrant Integration program; and looking forward to your success in the future.
We welcome you as a member of Americans Helping America and Native Hawaiian Pacific Islanders Chamber of Commerce Agency and congratulations for the decision to be a part of this great stride in rebuilding the United States and may God bless America.
Please note: We are proud to announce that the first year of your membership will include a LegalShield Legal Plan.
What is LegalShield?
LegalShield has been providing legal service plans to North American families for over 40 years. LegalShield’s customers can access legal counsel and advice from qualified lawyers simply by calling a toll-free number. You will be able to access a variety of legal services including: advice on unlimited issues, attorney letters or calls made on your behalf, contract and document review (up to 15 pages each) and so much more.
For more information about LegalShield contact your agent today!